HOME MADE DRY NUTS POWDER🙂
Dry Nuts Powder made with Almonds, Pistachios, Cashews, Saffron and Cardamom makes a best Immunity Booster and a Healthy Weight Gaining Food. Anytime, any day, while travelling or at home you feel your baby’s daily nutrition isn’t met, add a spoonful of dry nuts powder to their favorite food and you are done with your worry for sure.
Trust me its that Super-Nutritious!!🙂
We can add a spoonful of them to our babies fruit milk shakes, porridges and for cooked sathumavu or any health mixes.
Ingredients and their Benefits:
Help improve immune system, memory power and brain development.
High in dietary fiber, prevents dry skin and acts as an antioxidant.
Helps prevent anemia and is an immune boosting food.
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants. Walnut consumption supports brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults.
Rich in Vitamin C, Iron and Magnesium.
Dry Nuts Milk
1. Dry Nuts Milk is a healthy substitute for your regular plain cup of milk.
2. Having this regularly before going to bed will ensure a sound sleep.
3. Helps in weight gain for kids.
4. Consuming regularly will keep ur skin healthy and glowing.
Kids will just love it .Just give a try!!🙂
1. Milk – 150 ml
2. Dry Nuts Powder – 1 tsp heaped
3. Sweetener – as per ur choice (Sugar or Brown Sugar or Palm Candy or Honey as per ur choice) & to your taste.
1. Take milk in a pan and when its about to boil add the Dry NutsPowder and Sweetener and stir it continuously in a low flame till it boils.
2. Switch off the flame and close it with a lid and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Your Nuts Milk is ready !!🙂 You can drink it as such with the fine particles or you can sieve it before drinking.
A Word of Caution ⚠️
1. It is always advisable to consume Dry Nuts / Dry Nuts Powder in limited quantity.
2. Kids can have it twice in a day and adults can have it once in a day.